Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Must get newer laptop connected

On 4/16/2020 7:50 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Terry Coombs"Â* wrote in message ...

On 4/16/2020 6:21 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:

Â* My laptop is a T510 lease return , the wife's is a T420 . Both are
running W7 SP1 . Both were factory refurbs in like-new condition when we
got them . Hers still has the DVD tray installed , mine has a 500 Gb hdd
in that slot - I use it to back up all my music and photos plus a bunch
of other stuff I'd rather not have to replace .

----------------------
So you do have a source out there in wherever-you-are.

I recently visited family in the area where "Deliverance" was filmed.
It's nice there but wouldn't support my high tech hobbies. Surprisingly
I didn't see a single solar panel.
------------------------

Â* Yeah , it's this neat little thing on the www called "ebay" . It has
several friends that I like too , like "Amazon"Â* and "Newegg" . Actually
we're pretty sophisticated for as far out in the weeds as we are . There
is a state of the art CNC machine shop in town that does defense dept
contract work , though I know not what they actually make . And certain
parts of this section of the Ozarks is very reminiscent of Deliverance .
Don't recall the title offhand , but there was a movie made about
bootleggers in Stone and Izard counties , they actually had a network of
distributors that covered a large section of northern Arkansas and
southern Missouri . Ah , found it . The movie was Bootleggers , hadÂ*
Jaclyn Smith and Slim Pickens among others and was made in 1974 partly
in and near Mountain View and Calico Rock .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old