Posted to rec.woodworking
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Panasonic drills/drivers

On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 17:26:27 -0400, G Ross wrote:

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 10:42:14 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:

Take a look at the Hartville Hardware web site.

https://www.hartvillehardware.com/

Take at look at this kitchen, specifically the images of the island and
the sink.

https://www.hartvillehardware.com/stow-custom-kitchen

What do you guys think of the "protrusions" at each corner of the island
and on both sides of the sink. Granted, I've never had a kitchen with
that much walking space, but I don't think I'd want to have to deal with
parts of a counter and island that protrude into the room.

Maybe the island is OK (excepted for sweeping the floor) but the sink
area, IMO, should be smooth across the front.

Looks like a fancy dining car on a train.

Looks pretentious