Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Panasonic drills/drivers

On Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 10:42:14 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:

Take a look at the Hartville Hardware web site.

https://www.hartvillehardware.com/

Take at look at this kitchen, specifically the images of the island and
the sink.

https://www.hartvillehardware.com/stow-custom-kitchen

What do you guys think of the "protrusions" at each corner of the island
and on both sides of the sink. Granted, I've never had a kitchen with
that much walking space, but I don't think I'd want to have to deal with
parts of a counter and island that protrude into the room.

Maybe the island is OK (excepted for sweeping the floor) but the sink
area, IMO, should be smooth across the front.