tflfb

Default toro GTS OHV 21" lawnmower "mechanical hard parts" - seeking source

www.toro.com

"bill yohler" wrote in message
om...
looking to buy parts for my OHV GTS 21" toro mower OUTside of usual
"plug, points, filters, and oils" stuff usually offered. specifically,
I need the blade brake and blade clutch 'shoes' (aka 'the linings'),
and especially need any 'shoes' that act as 'clutch' for the forward
drive....can anybody offer me a source or a few sources for these
items?

I can't offer part numbers - I don't have them in owners manual, but
-can- pick them out in online schematics, etc, if available. gotta
find out if the parts prices are going to be SO high as to require me
buying another mower "more expeditiously"

prizes to be given for the correct answer, & thanks in advance :-)