Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Small Collets, Snrink Fit, Etc

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message ...

....I recently picked up a surface grinder,
and I am making plans for making a cylinder grinding attachment for it.
It would be ideal for finishing hardened tool holders like this.

Might actually use some of my grinder vises like they were intended. LOL.

This is the unpowered cylindrical and straight/spiral flute grinding fixture
for my grinder:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/660903314050135724/

I've only resharpened large taps and wood jointer blades on it and don't
know how well it would spin and grind a cylinder with the wheel head rotated
to an angle.

https://www.avg.com