Joseph Meehan

Default Shutting off water to house--procedure?

Pat McC. wrote:
Thank you for your response, Joseph. Please see my response to Speedy
Jim. I'm not sure, though, why you would consider shutting off the
water to be overkill. It takes but a minute to turn off the main valve
and the water heater and turn them back on when we return. We've had
so many plumbing problems in this house that it's worth it to me not
to have to worry about a flood while we're away!

Thanks again,
Pat

If it makes you happy, go ahead. The kind of problems that you would be
preventing are very rare, assuming you take normal care. I just don't think
it is worth it. Some men wear both braces and a belt, I generally think one
or the other is enough and often I don't bother with either. Never had a
problem ... yet.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math