Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Johnson[_4_] Peter Johnson[_4_] is offline

Default Help to copy files please

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 14:17:56 +0100, Broadback
wrote:

I wish to copy files from DVDs to my computer. Sadly they are labelled
trck1 etc on the discs, so I cannot copy more than one. Is there away
around this apart from laboriously rebelling each individually? TIA

If you are using the file manager let it rename the files when it
flags up that the file names are duplicated. You should be able to do
it in one batch per disk and you'll get files named track 1 (2) etc.