Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Help to copy files please

More info needed. Are these the names on a commercial disc. I think most
discs these days are protected and in any case running them is seldom that
simple. You need a dvd conversion tool. I'm a bit out of the loop these days
on the state of the arrt.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Broadback" wrote in message
I wish to copy files from DVDs to my computer. Sadly they are labelled
trck1 etc on the discs, so I cannot copy more than one. Is there away
around this apart from laboriously rebelling each individually? TIA