Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Picking up the tools again.

"T i m" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 02:25:01 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

T i m wrote

Believe it or not, I would be mildly interested to hear what
(diy related ideally) gear you had found at garage sales

Vast range. Like lots of beer brewing barrels so I can have
20 brews on the go at once, so I can get the years supply

snip

Sorry mate, you have demonstrated that you are an unstable nutjob so
you have lost your chance.

Snip the rest unread

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
never were even remotely mildly interested and that you
\were always just trolling and blowing hot and cold and
engaging in attention seeking...