Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Picking up the tools again.

T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote

But completely and utterly missing the point
of the electronics and nostalgic exercise for
a common used electronic component. It
wasn't about timing or timers at all.

No point in making something that you don't use.

No point *to you* Rod.

No point to anyone with even half a clue in
making something that you don't use when you
can make something that you do use instead.

Loads of people do loads of things they
don't 'use', just for the fun of doing so.

Yes with stuff like ships in bottles etc, but
it makes no sense with electronics when you
can make something that you use as well.

reams of your even sillier troll **** flushed where it belongs

if I want an insult from you I'll just prove you wrong in public.
However, I wasn't looking for one (so you are wrong yet again)
but simply trying to get to the bottom of your issues.

You werent with that pathetic excuse for an insult about my house.

It wasn't an insult, it was a hypothetical point / question.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Which leaves anything you have ever done for dead.

Are you bored

Nope.

So why waste so much time throwing peanuts here?

I don't throw peanuts, you pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist/troll.

and so willing to do anything to get attention

There you go, doing it again.

And since this **** is the best pathetic excuse for
a troll you can manage, here goes the chain on the
rest of your even more pathetic excuse for a troll.