Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Picking up the tools again.

"T i m" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 08:12:18 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 07:22:39 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip
I built one of these, for fun (it does work):

https://shop.evilmadscientist.com/652

I use alexa.

See, there is another example of
you trying to be funny or clever

No its not. Its me pointing out that alexa
works a lot better as a time, because you
can have as many timers going at once as
you like and name them so its obvious which
timer has gone off when it does go off.

But completely and utterly missing the point
of the electronics and nostalgic exercise for
a common used electronic component. It
wasn't about timing or timers at all.

No point in making something that you don't use.

Any idiot (that can speak) can 'use Alexa'
but not everone can solder (well)

And end up with a grossly inferior timer.

See above.

See above.

or do other practical stuff.

Like work out how to get the best timer and
even get real radical and work out hot to get
a lot more force on a tree that you are
bending back to where it needs to be.

Irrelevant. It was about nostalgic / electronics,

Only for fools. If you want nostalgic / electronics,
you use a pi or arduinos and make something useful.

not using Google or Alexa.

You say you built your own place but from your
comments here, it could well be all made out of
pallets and cinder blocks with a tarp for a roof?

If you havent even noticed that some
****wits try desperately for an insult...

As you yourself are doing...

Nope,

Yep, you were clearly just trolling as
you always do and are doing again now.

if I want an insult from you I'll just prove you wrong in public.
However, I wasn't looking for one (so you are wrong yet again)
but simply trying to get to the bottom of your issues.

You werent with that pathetic excuse for an insult about my
house. Which leaves anything you have ever done for dead.

Are you bored

Nope.

and so willing to do anything to get attention

There you go, doing it again.

And since this **** is the best pathetic excuse for
a troll you can manage, here goes the chain on the
rest of your even more pathetic excuse for a troll.