Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Picking up the tools again.

On 12/04/2020 12:20, Gareth Evans wrote:
On 12/04/2020 11:21, John wrote:
I still have plenty of Veroboard, discrete components and a microscope
Brian.

On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 09:19:59 +0100, Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) wrote:

The main difference these days is everything is surface mount, ie no
holes etc.
Â* This was just becoming the norm when I retired, but my eyesight by
then
Â* was
shot in any case.

So if you need any new components it is very hard to find the ones for
normal fixings, ie with wires etc, at a reasonable cost and genuine.
Â* Brian

I still have plenty of Veroboard, discrete components and a microscope.

... for which you need to know the colour code, which was taught to me
when working at Westinghouse Brake And Signal Co
in Chippenham 45 years as the now most politically incorrectÂ* ...

Black *******s Rape Our Young Girls But Virgins Go Without.

you have to remember things some how ....tee hee