Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gareth Evans Gareth Evans is offline

Default Picking up the tools again.

On 12/04/2020 12:13, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 12/04/2020 12:05, Gareth Evans wrote:
On 12/04/2020 07:12, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 11/04/2020 21:14, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 20:10:54 +0100, T i m wrote:

Most of my recent 'electronics' projects have revolved around the
Arduino micro controllers but there is also a certain purity with
something that just works made from discrete components.

I built one of these, for fun (it does work):

Â* https://shop.evilmadscientist.com/652

how old hat is the triple five timer.....

But an interesting device in that it has both
analogue and digital parts!

I used one about 5 years ago to make up the
standard design for a capacitance meter (and
how I now regret in a periodical clear out of
consigning the box of Baekelite meters to the skip)

have you sold your ic7300 ???????

No, but I am concerned that if I sell it on having been
unopened in its box for 3 years that there might be some
lithium battery that has discharged so rendering it unusable.

I did offer it back to the vendor but they took the attitude that it
still coounted as second hand despite still being unopened in the box
and only offered £500 for it so I thought if that's all it's worth I
might as well bin it to save myself
from any ebay hassle, etc.

But you don't really want it JIm, becuase you know how you
play with things and then dispose of them?