Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Michael Terrell[_2_] Michael Terrell[_2_] is offline

Default Anybody need a bunch of 1A Collets?

On 4/11/2020 8:59 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:

Don't get discouraged, Gunner completed a deal I made with him.
After seven years.

He offered to make some sample lathe bit shapes for me back in
2005.Â* 14 years and counting.

Well if this is a competition, we need some rules. gÂ* Do I get
extra credit if he owed me money for 7 years?

Hey, wait a minute - He was supposed...supposed to have killed me
several...several times over several...several years, and I'm
still...still alive. That's gotta count for something, dontcha
think?

This is an excellent and hilarious impersonation, except for one thing.
Wieber never uses apostrophes. He claims snicker it's because of some
hand injury that makes it hard for him to use his right little finger,
but we know that's a lie, because the enter key is right next to the
apostrophe key, and he has no trouble hitting that. No, the lack of
apostrophes is just another of Wieber's goofy, pretentious affectations,
like '...' and 'ayup'.

There is nothing to Wieber - no substance at all. It's nothing but
style, and the style is as downmarket as it gets.

--
If you're not reading the New York Times, you're not following the news