Diane

Default paint/stain concrete roof tile

if its not porous and its glazed I would not do it, why red tile, you can
find something close.

Finding something close is easier said than done. I've been looking for a
long, long time. There are not that many manufacturers of concrete roof
tile. And I've tried multiple times for a special order of the original
color with them. Light colors are just not popular and apparently mine
would need white cement which they don't use because of it's expensive.
Anything I choose is going to be a drastic change. The only tiles that I've
found that are plain (no overspray or flash) are either terra cotta or red.
Fortunately, either would look Ok with my house style. But even getting a
solid color tile in a low barrel profile is a custom order...