IMM

Default Eric Clapton gets CBE

They are all career politicians, and, a
Jeremy points out the majoriy *arte earning more as MP's than they have,
in any other job they have held*.

Churchill was a career political. he crossed the house twice in order to

be
where the power was. Today he would be in the Labour party.

Funny. I thought he was a journalist and at least something in the
military. Of course he crossed the floor several times. And finally got
lucky. An arsehole of teh nth degree, but usefulk at the time...or was he?

Yes he did set troops on miners. The troops were arseholes for doing it.
They should have said no, we don't attack our fellow citizens.

Churchill prolonged WW2 as the Germans wanted peace: Rudolph Hess's peace
flight which he ignored, etc. The aristocracy wanted peace to protect their
interests and wanted to talk to Hess. According to the Independent, the
Queen Mother declared that she would welcome a NAZI occupation as long as
they are left alone with their wealth and lifestyles. Self centred
*******s - and you Tory party supports them. At least the Corgi's will not
be blamed for ****ing on the sofa's any more.

Both, with the Lords totally getting rid of all hereditary and religious
peers.

Why? At least they have no political axes to grind.

You are mad. Truly mad.

The seat of government should be in a more central location in the
UK, instead of the bottom right hand corner, with a parliament

building(s)
totally capable of running a modern government. For e.g., each member
should have their own office and the chamber semi -circular with space

for
everyone. the current old chapel can't even accommodate all the MPs and

is
formed like cockpit which creates a rather farcical chamber and

atmosphere.
The financial centre and government are all in one location, which is

not
good for good government. Power is then centred in one spot, as in the

UK,
which has the press, finance and government all centred. The ignorance

of
the UK regions by the London national press is too plain to see. Many

top
countries split these up in separate cities. We have a lot to learn

from
other countries.

Oh dear. Frankly I think we should put the whole damned thing online and
leave the bloody MP's at home...

Madness does come up with good ideas at times.

---