Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anybody need a bunch of 1A Collets?

rangerssuck wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:

Don't get discouraged, Gunner completed a deal I made with him.
After seven years.

He offered to make some sample lathe bit shapes for me back in
2005. 14 years and counting.

Well if this is a competition, we need some rules. g Do I get
extra credit if he owed me money for 7 years?

Hey, wait a minute - He was supposed...supposed to have killed me
several...several times over several...several years, and I'm
still...still alive. That's gotta count for something, dontcha
think?

Ayup. You're on the list, ayup.