TURTLE

Default Air conditioning? ? ?

"Ray Jenkins" wrote in message .. .
I turned on my central air-conditioner today for the first time since last
summer, and all I get is warm air. All else seems to work -- just no
cooling.

This system was installed in 1996 and has had no servicing since then.

What should I expect in the way of repair?

This is Turtle.

I can't see it from here.

If it is a Goodman / GMC / Janitrol there is only about 3 things that do this on the 1996 models. If it is other brands disreguard
what I say.

Bad Capasitor
Evaperator coil leak all the freon out.
Compressor locked up.

TURTLE

P.S. The 1996 models of Goodman was not a good year.

---