Ray Jenkins

Default Air conditioning? ? ?

I don't really know how to care for it. I recently had the gas furnace
serviced, but have never had the AC serviced -- didn't seem to need it. No
one ever told me to.

Now I may pay for my neglect.

"HeatMan" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ray Jenkins" wrote in message
.. .
I turned on my central air-conditioner today for the first time since

last
summer, and all I get is warm air. All else seems to work -- just no
cooling.

This system was installed in 1996 and has had no servicing since then.

What should I expect in the way of repair?

Could be cheap, could be expensive. I can't see it from here.

You need to call a licensed, competent service tech out.

Let me ask you this. How often do you have to oil changed in you cars?
Your HVAC system is the single most expensive system in your house. Do

you
care for it?