Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Flat battery

In article l.net,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 10:48:49 +0100, charles wrote:

Though to be honest even a few mA drain will knacker a battery in

few
months, Solar panel maybe, plugged into the ciggy socket or ODBII?
Actually disconnect the battery when parked up on the storeage

field?
Would seem better options.

the ciggy socket on my car is only live with 'aux' switched on.

Ah, but is that via the physical steering colum switch or a
relay/solid state one buried in a BCU that could be set to "on" in
deep leep mode?

I have a dashboard push button; but no idea about the deep sleep mode.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England