IMM

Default Eric Clapton gets CBE

"Andrew" wrote in message
In article , IMM
writes

"Mr E" wrote in message

However, there is a simpler measure of
unemployment (or at least wealth) which can be adopted by anyone. As I
implied in my earlier post, the number of cars on the road is a good
indicator of wealth.

Not only that, the age of them too. Far, far more newer cars around, and
more expensive models too, these days than when the wicked witch was in
charge.

All bought with borrowed money because of 'low' interest rates.
When did you last drive around Rural Devon or Somerset, or South Wales.
Plenty of people having to make do with old cars there.

They are not representative of the country as whole.

I can remember driving around in the 1980s with much
less traffic on the roads than currently. Stories of individual

hardship
(or
incompetence) are not helpful - because they are not necessarily

typical.

---