Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flat battery

On Friday, 10 April 2020 19:32:49 UTC+1, Bert Coules wrote:
tabbypurr wrote:

Don't know. A battery charger will usually solve it if you
can get your paws on one, and you or someone is physically
able to set it up.

I'd completely forgotten that I do in fact have a battery charger, picked up
I think at a boot fair on a whim years back, so I've no idea if it works -
I've certainly never used it for anything.

I'm not even sure that it's intended for cars: it's switchable between six
and twelve volts and is marked "Fast Charge 6 Amp". The clamps strike me as
a bit small and flimsy for a car terminals and the warning "for indoor use
only" doesn't inspire confidence either. Is it worth giving it a go, do you
think?

indoor only just means not rainproof.

NT