Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Other John[_4_] The Other John[_4_] is offline

Default Maplin Resurrection?

On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 14:20:38 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I was rather surprised, somewhere round about 2005, when working on a
networked TV game show, to discover the on screen game graphics being
provided by a quite old Acorn RPC - with home made interface to feed it
into the system. Explanation was simple. It worked, and no security
issues leaving the gear in a studio. Unlike, say, a laptop.

Back in the late '90s my eldest son was an edit assistant on The Chart
Show where the graphics were provided by an Commodore Amiga.

--
TOJ