Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cynic[_2_] Cynic[_2_] is offline

Default Spark plug coil amplifier

Many many years ago my then boss bought his son a Benelli motorcycle with an electronic ignition module. It failed and even in those far off days a replacement cost over a hundred pounds. He brought it to me and we discovered it was cast in resin, making it impossible to investigate. Fortunately a trip to the local reference library provided a photocopied circuit diagram and I was able to etch a pcb and create a replacement for only a few pounds.
I've not spent a lot of time looking at specs but eBay search for electronic ignition could be a useful starting point for you.