Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Lockdown

On 09/04/2020 12:23, Spike wrote:
On 09/04/2020 09:38, Spike wrote:

For those over 60 and those with underlying health issues
(especially those who have both risk factors) who want to avoid the
virus, this is going to run and run and will mean a very long period of
isolation

So nothing new there then? :-)

Fraid not :-(

The drip-feed of infection vectors by relaxing/re-imposing lockdown
measures ensures it's the vulnerable who would be wise to pay the long
game...

You missed my point. I live alone these days, and see on the average day
no one at all.

me neither

except when I go shopping

and I can't avoid going shopping

One delivery of online grocery a month (even if I were on the qualified
list) simply isn't sufficient to keep fresh goods topped up

tim