Tracey

Default Home inspection dilemma - missing gutters

"user" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 May 2004 14:26:54 -0500, Matt

wrote:
What is it with first-time buyers, that they think it's reasonable
to considering breaking a deal for something that is going to cost
a couple of hundred bucks, at most? Cripes, don't they have ANY
sense of proportion?

I agree with what you are saying to a point. However, I remember when we
bought our house (6 years ago now) we had the same feelings...it was a case
that we had saved for our down payment for a while and once we bought the
house, it took most of our savings to pay for the down
payment/closing/moving costs. We were concerned about any possible repairs
we would have to make soon after moving in, as for a few months after
closing, money was a bit tight. I think that is a fairly typical situation
for first time buyers.

Tracey in CT