Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Cut the grass. One extreme to another

On Sun, 05 Apr 2020 19:55:33 +0000, David wrote:

On Sun, 05 Apr 2020 16:38:16 +0100, Andrew wrote:

A month ago If I walked down the garden, water squirted out from under
my wellies and up my legs.

Today there are huge cracks everywhere and the ground has set like
concrete.

It needs some feeding and moss treatment but the only rain is forecast
for tonight. Next week is going to be dry, but the box says don't apply
immediately after cutting the grass.

Does anyone else bother to wait for few days after cutting the grass
before applying weed-n-feed ?.

We'll have a hosepipe ban soon

Andrew

Given the lack of rain generally I would put the treatment on tonight to
catch the rain tomorrow.
Just done ours, and it was cut a couple of days ago.
It may not be ideal but getting the treatment on and washed in seems the
lesser of two evils.

Bugger!

Forecast changed over night and the rain has thinned out as it passed over
and none has fallen here.

Hosepipe it is then. :-(

Cheers

Dave R