Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Cut the grass. One extreme to another

On Sun, 5 Apr 2020 11:26:10 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sunday, 5 April 2020 17:42:55 UTC+1, JimK wrote:
people socially isolating in the allotments.
Dogging?

No, but there are two people who arrive in separate cars but have the same shed.

In Italy now, if my mate and his wife leave their matrimonial home /
bed to take the dog for a walk/ exercise, they both have to wear masks
[1] and be at least 2m from each other.

I get why, they could be strangers who happened to be walking in the
same direction and if closer than 2m, the Police would 'waste their
time' by stopping them to check their interpersonal status.

Cheers, T i m

[1] No specific spec I'm aware of, hand made out of cloth is what they
have done.