Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default How to lift dried brass polish out of crevices

On 05/04/2020 14:31, ARW wrote:
On 05/04/2020 13:11, GB wrote:
On 05/04/2020 13:01, ARW wrote:
On 05/04/2020 12:55, GB wrote:
On 05/04/2020 07:18, Chris Hogg wrote:

So what is wrong with using a pressure washer? It's brass, so unless
it's something particularly delicate, it won't be damaged. A pressure
washer would do quite well. Explain your intemperate outburst.

If it's fully supported, a pressure washer might be okay. If it's
not supported, a pressure washer could turn a tray into a bowl.

I suspect that, although Daniele did not say this, it's an antique
of some sort. Even if not, it may represent many hours of
craftsmanship, and he wants to find a gentle yet effective method
that will ease the old polish out of the decoration.

She.

He, actually. It's an Italian male name.

This is him, the one in a smart suit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn4X2ZgZvsk

Does a good impression of a woman considering the blob strop reply to
TNP.

He's a Europhiliac Climate Change Believer with a third rate brain in
academia.
Naturally I get up his nose further than a corona virus.

We call it Conor virus but only because we have a 1st year apprentice
called Conor that no one wants to work with.

--
Adam