Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default How to lift dried brass polish out of crevices

In message , Chris Hogg
writes
On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 13:41:51 +0100,
(D.M. Procida) wrote:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

D.M. Procida wrote:

What will loosen decades-old dried brass polish in fine crevices

pressure washer

Just in case someone stumbles upon the answer above and might be tempted
to take it seriously: it's completely stupid, and I presume made as some
kind of unfunny joke, if not actually maliciously.

So what is wrong with using a pressure washer? It's brass, so unless
it's something particularly delicate, it won't be damaged. A pressure
washer would do quite well. Explain your intemperate outburst.

AOL

I have always thought that water impacting a solid at high velocity must
be similar to an ultrasonic bath without the cost.

--
Tim Lamb