Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default How to lift dried brass polish out of crevices

"ARW" wrote in message
On 05/04/2020 07:18, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 13:41:51 +0100,
(D.M. Procida) wrote:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

D.M. Procida wrote:

What will loosen decades-old dried brass polish in fine crevices

pressure washer

Just in case someone stumbles upon the answer above and might be tempted
to take it seriously: it's completely stupid, and I presume made as some
kind of unfunny joke, if not actually maliciously.

So what is wrong with using a pressure washer? It's brass, so unless
it's something particularly delicate, it won't be damaged. A pressure
washer would do quite well. Explain your intemperate outburst.

And my suggestion is the dishwasher.

Yeah, me too, works very well for me with stuff like that,

No good for aluminium because the very alkaline detergent
****s that big time but brass is fine.