Mary Shafer

Default Acid vs. concrete.

On Sun, 09 May 2004 19:42:59 GMT, "wayne" wrote:

Concrete saw to put groove in it then a jackhammer! I would also think
about adding some soil and making a mound and maybe a planter?

This is probably a silly question, but what about combining the
concrete saw with a high-pressure washer?

A friend's driveway was badly eroded by a fellow with a high-pressure
washer (although in fairness I have to admit the big oil stain was
also removed), so I know that these will remove concrete. It didn't
take long to damage the driveway, either, so I assume that taking the
concrete apart wouldn't take forever.

Groove it with the saw and then use the washer to widen and deepen the
cut, eventually undercutting chunks until it's gone?

This sounds too simple, so I'm sure there are good reasons that it's a
bad idea.

Mary