Tracy

Default Home inspection dilemma - missing gutters

(Jon) wrote in message . com...
the lack of gutters (and
poor yard grading) was causing rain water from the roof to puddle and
become trapped next to the house, which was causing minor water
seepage into the basement.

(snip)
My concern is that if neither side were to budge, and I tried to walk
away from the deal on the basis of the missing gutters, that this may
not be sufficient grounds to reclaim my deposit. Does anyone know the
answer to this?

If you really want to back out of the deal, wouldn't the water seepage
into the basement be enough to say it failed your inspection?