Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Must get newer laptop connected

[top posting is the default in Win Live Mail]

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message ...

On 3/31/2020 9:54 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
This is a test to confirm that I can finally retire my XP laptop and post
from this Win7 one.

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message ...

Looks to me like you got it nailed . I'm still trying to decide
whether to move all my daily use stuff over to the Win7 OS or leave it
here on the XP boot .

Snag
My only remaining "snag" was posting to Usenet, since the Outlook Express in
XP was discontinued. Thunderbird didn't configure itself properly to send
but Live Mail seems OK. The Firefox bookmarks were easy to export from XP
and import into 7. Look under "Show all Bookmarks".

My fleamarket Win10 Thinkpad T530 gathers dust between update sessions.

https://www.avg.com