Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Anybody need a bunch of 1A Collets?

On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 11:33:18 -0700, Bob La Londe
wrote:

On 3/30/2020 10:44 AM, Ned Simmons wrote:
On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:35:36 -0700, Bob La Londe
wrote:

6
Oh, well.

Don't get discouraged, Gunner completed a deal I made with him. After
seven years.

I think I got you beat there.

He offered to make some sample lathe bit shapes for me back in 2005. 14
years and counting. Of course I long since learned about lathe bit
geometry elsewhere and on my own and I don't need them anymore. Now I
freehand specialty shapes as I need them, make my own tools, and tool
holders. Maybe it was a service in the long run that he never came
through on that one., or maybe if he had never offered I would have done
it sooner.

Well if this is a competition, we need some rules. g Do I get extra
credit if he owed me money for 7 years? Early on I told him if he
couldn't afford to pay, he could just send me something from his piles
of stuff, but he never followed thru with that either. But you know
how that goes.

--
Ned Simmons