Greg O

Default Home inspection dilemma - missing gutters

"Jon" wrote in message
om...

My concern is that if neither side were to budge, and I tried to walk
away from the deal on the basis of the missing gutters, that this may
not be sufficient grounds to reclaim my deposit. Does anyone know the
answer to this?

Should I hold firm in asking for new gutters, or is this wishful
thinking?

Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon

You are willing to walk away for maybe $500 gutter install? Seems petty to
me. Try get some money taken off the purchace price, if that woun't fly,
jusy buy the house and put them on latter.
Greg