Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Washing machine door lock

I think what irritates me is when a very firm metal design of say, a drawer
runner is fixed in with cheapo plastic brackets that sooner or later crack
and fall to pieces.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"ss" wrote in message
On 27/03/2020 21:08, Dave W wrote:
I don't need help, but I'm writing this account in case it interests
or helps others.

Excellent, thats the type of result I like to read about.
I just dont have it in me to buy a new part until I have tried to repair
it, more so if we are talking mechanical rather than electronic.