Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bev Bev is offline

Default Possibly for ARW - cable reel recommendation

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 11:43:33 +0000, Roger Hayter wrote:

The one I bought is Sealey BCR2525 which is 25m of strong rubber covered
2.5mm^2 flex. Metal frame but plastic drum. Quite robust. Not
particularly waterproof but I have used it in the rain with the socket
plane vertical. Meets your current requirements including 1400W wound,
and relatively low voltage drop at 13A because it is 2.5mm^2. I think
I probably bought it from Amazon but other sources exist.

Ill have a search and see what I can find. Thanks for the pointer.