Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default solar panels

On 26/03/2020 15:43, Peter Johnson wrote:
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:03:53 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Wednesday, 25 March 2020 19:04:49 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
just saw a ambulance chaser advert saying were you sold solar panels and
are the savings not stacking up?....ha ha what next

Well I have had them from when they first came out.
Long since paid for themselves.

Given that we've had many much brighter days during the winter than we
used to I'd expect that to be the case. Mine have put 2Kw into the
immersion heater every day this week.

If you look at Gridwatch you will see that for all practical purposes
solar panels might as well not exist for November December and January..
October and March are not great either.

kind word alone.

Al Capone