Posted to uk.d-i-y
AnthonyL AnthonyL is offline

Default OT chloroquine vs COVID-19

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 12:02:55 +0000, Chris Hogg wrote:

On 25 Mar 2020 11:34:17 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 10:56:39 +0000, Jimk wrote:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/03/...treatment-for-
coronavirus-covid-19-has-been-found-in-a-common-anti-malarial-drug/

Someone just died from trying that.

Yes, but in the US it's available OTC as a fish-tank steriliser, and
he almost certainly took far more than would be prescribed by a
doctor. Saying 'someone just died from trying that' is not helpful.
Lots of things are poisonous if you take enough.

I had possible malaria whilst living in the tropics and was prescribed
12 tablets of chloroquine, sorry don't remember the dosage, it was
40yrs ago, in a 24hr period. 12 in one go was a fatal dose.

It's horrid stuff. The next time I went to a tropical country with
malaria I took the chance of not taking anti-malarials. Maybe not
that wise but I 100% knew I would not feel well if I did.

--
AnthonyL

Why do scientists need to BELIEVE in anything?