Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul Cummins[_4_] Paul Cummins[_4_] is offline

Default uk.gov emergency text message

In article ,

*From:* Richard
*Date:* Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:01:52 +0000

On 25/03/2020 08:40, Paul Cummins wrote:
In article ,
(Brian
Reay)
wrote:

I can think of one wannabee legal type who'd be threatening legal
action before his phone stopped buzzing. What is more, he'd be
claiming he won his case a few months later.

Did you go to night classes to be such a ****, or does it come
naturally?

Ooh. Would you perchance be that "wannabee legal type"?

No, I'm a proper legal type, as Reay knows full well. He just likes
playing his perverse little games and accusing me of everything under the
sun, with no evidence.

He's been doing it for over 12 years, so you need to ask him why.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

There are two kinds of people in the world,
Those who can draw conclusions from incomplete data...