Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default COVID-19 New Jersey: Inmates Set Free, Citizens Told Stay Home & Gun Stores Shutdown

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 15:51:02 -0400, Grumpy Old White Guy
wrote:

On 3/24/2020 12:17 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 07:42:13 -0400, A noiseless patient Spider
wrote:

As the Chinese Coronavirus continues to create chaos throughout the globe, Democrat politicians across America are proving they’re poor leaders by using the pandemic to strip Americans of their rights.

For example, in New Jersey on Saturday, Governor Phil Murphy issued Executive Order 107 in response to the coronavirus crisis, shuttering all “non-essential” businesses until further notice.

Besides having a potentially catastrophic impact on the state’s economy, the order deemed gun stores “non-essential” and therefore ordered them closed (shutting off the flow of firearms and ammunition to honest citizens, who may need them in times of
emergency).

When this is all over and the economy is getting back to normal, it would
be OK with me if someone forgot to tell the gun stores that they could
reopen.

Ted Kennedy's Oldsmobile killed more people than all my guns combined.

And you can't buy a new Oldsmobile either!!!