Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Different car battery

On 23/03/2020 20:04, Graham Harrison wrote:
The battery on my car gave up last week. I'm used to the idea that
when the battery is dying things like lights get weak and the car gets
difficult to start.

Last time I had a battery go it was overnight in cold weather. The day
before the starter motor turned over fast and the car started OK and
during the day it had a 30 mile run so the battery was probably fully
charged. The next day - nothing - and the battery failed to charge on a
main operated battery charger.