Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Numatic

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 21:04:08 +0000, Tim Lamb
wrote:

In message , T i m
writes
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 16:44:02 +0000, Shamra
caedfaa9ed1216d60ef78a6f660f5f85_14973@example. com wrote:

My numatic sometime working sometimes not working but power light is on..

Motor brushes?

Bags
and filters are looks fine.. Anyone help me what might be the problem?

Depending on your skill levels and access to a suitable screwdriver
and multimeter, you should be able to access the insides (with it
unplugged) and test for continuity up to the motor etc.

Umm. I have just *done* our cleaners Hetty.

There were socket head screws in deep pockets.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned 'a suitable screwdriver'. ;-)

FWIW I thought they were self tapping screws directly into the plastic
(rather than machine screws into bushings or captive nuts) and I
thought the heads weren't straight X head for some reason.

Cheers, T i m