barry martin

Default small toilet replacem

Hi Joe!

JB ¯ barry.martin AT thesafebbs.zeppole.com ®
JB
JB An orphan post, Barry. Can't you use "post to newsgroup" in your reader?

At this point in time my access is via my BBS, on to a host system
near Atlanta, on to the main site in Brooklyn. Some people are not
having difficulties maintaining the threads, others are. Must be an
additional factor. (Please note I am not saying you are wrong nor
right, merely thinking there may be another factor.)

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Disaster Movies: "Coffee Shortage!"
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *