Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Home buying no gutters

In article irect.com,
says...

We are looking at a home in Georgia. The home has no gutters & the seller will
not replace. This is a cause of concern.

What is the problem ? For a small percentage of the price, just buy the
home and put up your own gutters.

It always amazes me that on a $ 100,000 or more deal people worry about
little things that can be rectified for less than $ 1000.

I bought a house about 10 years ago and it needed many small things like
the dishwasher was making a lot of noise. The roof looked like it would
need replacing in a few years. The popcorn on the garage cealing was
starting to come off. I took all that into concideration and made an
offer without saying anything on a $ 170,000 house.

Bought the house and had all the repairs made for about $ 6,000 that
included a total remodel on the bathroom.