Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] quentinluke1@gmail.com is offline

Default AGA solid fuel cooker

Thanks The Natural Philosopher, ss and muddymike for your replies. I am in Kenya and have returned to the house I grew up in that has a 4 door (Model E?) charcoal burning AGA (which was abandoned for many years). I will need to do some work on it and re-learn how to run it at optimum efficiency. I found a copy of a booklet entitled "Aga Solid Fuel Deluxe Cookers Models C, CB, E (1956-2001)" but it does not give good instructions on recharging, vent control etc. If anyone can supply something a little more detailed I'd be truly grateful! The temperature gauge is missing (and probably the sensor) so I will need to find and install a new (?) or secondhand one. All the AGA tools are also missing.