Suzu

Default Waterproofing for concrete blocks?

I assume you are joking. If I live in the mobile home, how do I place it
distant from where I live?

"RB" wrote in message
It's much safer to place the mobile home somewhere distant from where
you live. Then the tornados will touch down distant from your home.

Trailers are tornado magnets.

RB

Suzu wrote:
I live in Tornado Central in a mobile home and it scares me half to

death
when we have tornados in the area, so I'm thinking of building a

shelter. I
only have flat land to build on, therefore the structure will only be

partly
underground, and the remainder bermed with the excavated earth.

My plan is to use concrete blocks with mortar and rebar in the center

and
Q-bond on both sides, but I am not sure if Q-bond waterproofs the

blocks.
Has anyone used this stuff before? If you have to use a separate
waterproofing agent, do you apply it over or under the Q-bond?