IMM

Default bbc2 series - homes, interiors and style

"Julian Fowler" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 09:28:26 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Jim Ley" wrote in message
On 4 Jul 2003 12:55:06 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

Conservative != conservative.

Free trade != Conservative.

Views other than your own != propaganda.

What exactly are you trying to say? nowhere did I say anything
different.

You missed out

Keeping privilege for a certain class of people != Conservative.
Keeping an outdated near Medieval system != Conservative.
Petty snobbery actively promoted != Conservative.
Sharp differences between rich and poor != Conservative.

I'm going to keep and treasure this one, Adam ... "!=" means "not
equal to".

I know. Mistake as I cut and pasted in a hurry. So it is:

Keeping privilege for a certain class of people = Conservative.
Keeping an outdated near Medieval system = Conservative.
Petty snobbery actively promoted = Conservative.
Sharp differences between rich and poor = Conservative.

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).