Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flame sensing electrodes

On 14/03/2020 11:49, Tim+ wrote:
Harry Bloomfield, Esq. wrote:
Tim+ submitted this idea :
Fecking hell. How many time do I have to say that its NOT a thermocouple?
Ive owned and serviced this machine for 30 years now. I DO know the
difference.

Comments like that will deter people from helping you!

At 30 years, you have maybe had your monies worth out of it. Is the
probe damaged or broken, if not then perhaps the electronics have
failed.

Well thats probably true but I do get very frustrated when I offer FACTS
about a machine Ive owned for 30 years and yet folk insist on offering
fiction about an appliance theyre clearly not familiar with.

Tim

I feel the same about people who have never been to where I live telling
me what its like and how its populations are..

--
"The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow witted
man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest

- Leo Tolstoy